Turn your digitizing up to eleven.
DesignShop v11 knocks down the barrier between your creative vision and professional quality stitch outs. We’ve made profound improvements to every aspect of the digitizing experience, enhancing each step of your process, from thought to thread. Get started with DesignShop v11 today and dial up your productivity past what you thought was possible.
Expect More From Your Digitizing Software
Get plug and play productivity with a huge library of pre-made designs, fonts, monograms, and custom vector shapes.
Features like Design Checker, Conversion Assistant, and Enhanced Lettering ensure that you're creating the highest quality sewouts.
Upgrade your user experience with 4K resolution support, scalable user interface and more options easily accessible at your fingertips.
Accelerate digitizing and product creation with the automation of common tasks like Auto Primer Stitch, Auto Basting Outline, Auto Underlay, Auto Stippling and Auto Sequencing.
Work with industry-standard file types, including DST, EXP, EPS, ART8*, PES, EMB* and more. Plus, our proprietary OFM format allows wireframe editing, machine settings, and color information to be saved and loaded for production.
More Productivity For Your Business
DesignShop v11 includes a host of productivity enhancing quality-of-life features that speed up production and reduce headaches.
Streamline your production process with design barcoding. By using a barcode reader at anytime to recall the design, you can eliminate the need to search for design files on hard drives or disks.
Built-in charts for Isacord, Madeira and other major industry brands.
Choose Your Level
Get the tools that are right for your needs with 4 levels of features. All levels feature new Version 11 enhancements including 4K support, scalable interface, updated stitch engine, and more.
- New Fonts & Monograms
- All 175+ Fonts and Monograms
- 1000 Stock Embroidery Designs
- Auto Underlay and Density
- See it in action
- Trim between letters, words, or only when specified
- TrueType and OpenType Font Support
- Realistic 3D rendering of embroidery
- Design Checker
- Everything in LETTERING +
- Manual Digitizing
- Wireframe or Stitch Editing
- Multiple stitch directions within an element
- Selectable Character list for Fonts
- Automatic Fabric Adjustment via Styles
- Alignment Tools
- Batch Conversion
- Custom Shapes and Designs Library
- Everything in EDITOR +
- Open 500+ Included Vector Graphic Designs
- Stitch Graphic Region
- Open/Insert Vector Graphics
- Save Out Vector Graphics
- Utilize Illustrator Clipboard Data
- Graphic Conversion Assistant
- User friendly interface
- Step-by-step or auto
- Curve smoothing
- Find center line
- Auto start stop
- Everything in VECTOR +
- Distortion Effects
- Shadow Tool
- Change Element Type
- Curved Stitch Directions
- Create Blends with Custom Densities
- Create Decorative and Pattern Fills
- Create and Edit Embroidery Fonts and Monograms
- Auto Primer Stitch
- Auto Basting Outline
- Combine and Subtract Elements
Just need to do a simple design resizing and positioning?
Learn the ins and outs of DesignShop v11 with a Melco professional!
- 2.2 GHz + Latest Intel or AMD 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) multi core processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 11, Microsoft® Windows® 10, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, Microsoft® Windows® 8,
- or Microsoft® Windows® 7 - all with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit Editions)
- 4GB RAM minimum (8GB or higher is recommended)
- 80 GB hard disk space or more (at least 40 GB free disk space after installation)
- Graphics card: compatible with Intel HD 4000 Graphics or higher
- 512MB or higher of graphics memory (non-integrated)
- Dual Monitors (recommended for DesignShop)
- Mouse or Tablet
- Current Internet browser to access online content
- Internet connection
- Local administrator rights are required to install software
- DesignShop v11 supports UHD 4K screens (selecting Medium or Large Icons is preferable)
Follow along with Nate as he does a sample digitizing job using DesignShop v11.
© 2023 Melco International. All rights reserved.